Sunday, March 30, 2014

Since we last spoke...

I have to stress, the rate with which I have been updating my blog lately far from reflects how much has happend over the last 6 months. Here's a few high lights.

I am currently neck-deep in animation production of one of the bachelor films at The Animation Workshop, the tragicomic 3D shortfilm, Marionette [working title]. You can follow the progress by following the link to this blog. The movie will premiere January 2015.

Work-In-Progress Looktest from the film

Testing the animation...

On another note, I have spend 2 months this winter at The Naitonal Danish Film School, helping one of the aspiring animation film directors, William Reynish, on his bachelor film, the psychedelic 3D short film, "Whole". The movie is set to premiere in the early summer of 2014, so it will be available shortly. In the meantime, have a look at my Showreel of March 2014 for a few sneak-peek playblasts from the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment