Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Great Harlot And The Beast

Things have been moving fast for me over the last three months. I have landed a one-year contract as an animator at JaFilm, a great (mainly) 2D animation company located in Aarhus, which has kept me very busy, and I have moved back to Viborg (from Paris) to live with my girlfriend.
All of this means that I completely forgot to write about one very important movie: my graduation film, "The Great Harlot and the Beast". Here it is:


I worked as story- and character developer, animation lead, sound supervisor, and animation production manager. As you can see, the film has been staff picked by Vimeo, however, the thing it's been picked for which I'm the most proud of so far, is a screening at the 2015 Annecy International Animated Film Festival, the biggest animation film festival in the world. Other festival screenings include the Festival Alto Vicentino in Italy as well as the Seoul International Cartoon and Animation Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment